Input: this integration sends Leads from WooCommerce to RD Station Marketing.
What does this integration do?
After following the step-by-step guide for this integration, you will be able to send Leads from WooCommerce to RD Station Marketing whenever someone purchases a product from your store.
Observations and requirements
- Be an RD Station Marketing Pro or Enterprise Package custome;
- Have the latest versions of Wordpress (4.9.8) and WooCommerce (3.5.0) installed;
- Carry out payment for the module following the trial period;
- Delete all previous integration files between RD Station and Wordpress or WooCommerce.
Step-by-step guide to carry out the integration
- Access this link and download WooCommerce's module via forms;
- Once you have downloaded the arquive on your laptop, it will be on a Zip file and you will need to unpack this file into your laptop; Access the admin panel in your Wordpress website and go to Plugins;
- Click on Add Plugins > Send Plugins and select the unpacked file;
- After loggin in to your RD Station account, enable your plugin by doing the authorization to access the data.
If you have opted for the 30-day trial, your module won’t send data to RD Station Marketing following the end of this period — data deliveries will no longer be authorized, even if the module is reinstalled.
During the trial period, you will receive email notification about the time remaining until expiry, as well as how to acquire your license. Each license is valid for only one domain and is non-transferable.