What is your question about?
- How does form integration work
- What are compatible forms
- How to integrate forms
- Why integrate website forms
When you enable form integration for your account, we insert a script on your site via the tracking code. This code will enable the integration of all RD Station Marketing compatible forms, generating new conversions each time a user submits the form.
See below the details that determine if your form is compatible with RD Station Marketing:
- The form must have at least one email field. If your form doesn't contain a field with the type or name=email, the integration won’t work.
- The button attribute must be type=submit.
- Your form must be inserted within the tags <form></form>. If your form contains fields not included within the form tag, it won't be recognized as a form and the integration won't work.
- Your form cannot be contained within Iframes.
If your form doesn't meet these requirements, you will need to carry out a custom integration.
- Click the name of your account in the upper-right corner and select the Integrations option.
- In My Integrations > Form Integration, select Configure.
- Click Enable form integration. On this page, you will see only one button to enable or disable the integration at any time.
- After enabling the integration, RD Station Marketing will search for a conversion from a form on your site. When a conversion is identified, you will see a list with all captured forms. You can disable the integration of a specific form at any time by simply clicking Options > Disable.
- You can also edit an integration by clicking Options > Edit. On this screen, you can edit the form name and field mapping.
Having forms integrated with RD Station Marketing is vital to capture leads from visitors to your website. With this integration set up, you don't need to import contacts generated from forms on your website into RD Station Marketing. In addition, this integration allows you to build automations and respond quickly to conversions generated as a result of them.
Along with Landing Pages, the forms on your website are very important in generating opportunities and lead conversions at all stages of your sales funnel. Therefore, in addition to providing a tool for creating Landing Pages and Forms within the platform, RD Station Marketing also allows you to configure an integration for the embedded forms on your site.
- You can disable form integration via tracking code at any time. Deactivation can be general (all forms) or specific forms. To do so, simply click Disable Auto Capture or click the Options> Disable button on the desired form.
- All forms that are in the default will be captured and listed in the integration. You cannot remove a form from the list to maintain capture history.