1. Tracking Code
The Pop-up only works on pages that have the tracking code installed. If you have not yet installed the tracking code, see here for instructions.
To verify that the code is working correctly, access Account > Settings > Tracking Code > Verify.
It is important that the return message is the same as that shown in the above image. Otherwise, check the step-by-step installation guide or contact our support so that we can perform manual validation.
2. Tracking code installed only on the site
In this case, you must ensure that the tracking code is installed on all the pages on which the Pop-up should be displayed. The Pop-up will only work on domains and subdomains of the primary domain.
1. Pop-up configured only on specific pages
You can display the Pop-up on all pages or just on specific ones. However, be aware that the Pop-up will only appear on the pages shown in the setting.
2. Pop-up appears every other day
This is related to the Display Frequency setting. If you have registered this action, please be aware of your day count. To perform a test view, use an anonymous tab — the pop-up will always appear here.
3. Attention points
- Pop-up Conversion for Test: if you convert on the Pop-up to test it, it will only be displayed in the browser again if you clear the cache or enter the page using an anonymous tab;
- Clear Cookies: as it concerns information that your site sends to browsers, it is important to clear cookies, the anonymous tab, and the pop-up frequently. It is also recommended in case you change the display frequency of a pop-up;
- Blocking Plugins: is important to make sure there are no blocking applications in your browser, as they may interfere with the Pop-up display;
- The Pop-up does not appear on mobile: the setting does not work on mobile devices, as they don't have a mouse pointer to execute the intention to leave the page. Therefore, the Pop-up will not appear;
- Publication of two Pop-ups and only the last one appears: if two Pop-ups are configured to appear on a single page, the most recently published will have display priority.