When creating an email campaign, you must select its Recipients (the contacts that will receive it). You can send it to your entire lead base or to specific lists (segmentations).
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to create a lead segmentation based on specific data:
- Go to Engage > Lead Segmentation. Then, click Create segmentation, at the top-right corner of the page:
- Name your segmentation on the following page and click Continue.
- Define your segmentation groups: first you need to specify whether the lead must meet the conditions of all groups that you created, or if they should directly enter the segmentation as long as they fit into any of the groups;
- Then, determine whether the lead must meet all or any condition of each group (inside every single group you’ve just created);
- You can segment by: Lead Data, Funnel, Lead Scoring (Pro), Lead Tracking (Pro), Conversion, Email Marketing and Workflow Automation (Pro);
- To delete conditions or groups of conditions, simply click the X - on the right side - corresponding to what you want to delete;
- That's it, now all you have to do is save your segmentation.
Statistics and Leads List
On the right side of your segmentation settings, RD Station Marketing displays two pieces of information, Statistics and Leads List:
It shows the total number of leads in your whole Leads Base versus the number of leads in that specific segmentation. It also shows, in a donut chart, the percentage of this comparaison - how many leads there are in that segmentation in relation to how many leads there are in your whole base.
It allows you to preview 20 of the leads that meet the conditions of the segmentation you are creating. To make sure an specific lead is on the list, you must be able to find them by entering their name, company name, tag or email address information into the Search field.