When creating an email campaign, you must select its Recipients (the contacts that will receive it). You can send it to your entire lead base or to specific lists (segmentations).
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to create a lead segmentation:
- Go to Engage > Lead Segmentation. Then, click Create segmentation;
- Name your segmentation and click Continue;
- Define your segmentation groups: first you need to specify whether the lead must meet the conditions ofall groups that you created, or if they should directly enter the segmentation as long as they fit into any of the groups;
- Then, determine whether the lead must meet all or any of the group conditions;
- Add more conditions and groups according to your needs;
- You can segment by: Lead Data, Funnel, Lead Scoring (Pro), Lead Tracking (Pro), Conversion, Email Marketing and Workflow Automation (Pro);
- To delete conditions or groups, simply click the x corresponding to what you want to delete;
- That's it, now all you have to do is save your segmentation.
Statistics and Lead List
On the right side of your segmentation settings, RD Station Marketing displays two pieces of information, Statistics and Lead List:
Shows the percentage of Leads in your base that are included in the segmentation you are creating. To view this percentage, simply add the desired filters and press Enter on your keyboard. It will then be updated in the Statistics tab.
Allows you to preview the Leads that meet the conditions of the segmentation you are creating. To view these Leads, add the appropriate filters to your segmentation and the Lead List tab will be automatically updated.
To check if a specific Lead is in your list, you can search for them by entering the lead's name, company name, tag or email address into the Search for field.