Did you create an automated workflow and now you want to segment your leads based on their behavior and the interactions they had with the workflow? For example:
- Which leads have completed the workflow?
- Which leads have clicked-through on your email? Which links did the leads click?
- Which leads have opened an email in the workflow?
- Which leads have begun the workflow or not?
If so, then follow this step-by-step guide:
- Go to Engage > Lead Segmentation. Then, click Create segmentation;
- Name your segmentation and click Continue;
- Select the Automated workflow option;
- Search for the name of the workflow you just created and select it. If you can't remember the workflow name, go to Engage > Marketing Automation;
- Select which leads you want to segment from that workflow based on data relating to the workflow itself or to an email from the workflow:
- Relating to a workflow:
- Started workflow: All leads that have started the workflow;
- Hasn't started workflow: All leads that haven't yet started the workflow. As soon as the lead starts the workflow, they are removed this segmentation;
- Completed workflow: All leads that have already started and completed the workflow.
- Relating to an email:
- Opened email: All leads that have opened a particular email from the workflow. In this case, select the desired email, as shown in the image below;
- Clicked-through on email: All leads that clicked on a given link in an email or on any of the links in an email. In this case, select the email in question and the email link or any link (if you want leads that clicked on any of the links in the email you chose to enter the segmentation).