What is your question about?
Google Analytics is a free analysis tool from Google that allows you to gauge performance and monitor websites, blogs and virtual stores.
The main goal of the system is to provide information about traffic volume and user behavior on these platforms, in order to measure Digital Marketing campaigns and strategies, generating feedback and insights about the actions taken.
To connect Google Analytics (the account linked to your domain) to RD Station, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Access Account > Overview. For the Google Analytics option, select Connect;
- After allowing RD Station to connect to your Google Analytics account, select which property view should be tracked in our tool;
- Ready! Google Analytics connection with RD Station is complete. In the RD Station interface, you can see the tracking code of the connected Google Analytics account. From then on, the data tracked in the selected property view will feed your RD Station account reports.
RD Station Marketing can only track one property view at a time. Therefore, to ensure access to all necessary data, it is best to connect your view more comprehensively on site data and make sure it is not restricted by any workflow. From this point on, RD Station will include the tracking code of your Analytics account in all Landing Pages created.
Connecting Google Analytics to RD Station is crucial for a number of our tool's features, since it is where we check visitor information and volume in order to generate our indicators and reports. Below you can see which features are affected and what information we check to generate our reports:
- Dashboard Sales Funnel: The Visitor growth report in the Dashboard Sales Funnel is generated based on the number of Users in Google Analytics.
- Landing Pages and Pop-ups: The number of Visitors to our published Landing Pages and Pop-ups is equivalent to the number of Google Analytics Users.
- Forms: Form Views can be seen in Google Analytics' Pageviews.
- Channel Analysis: Visits refer to the number of Sessions in Google Analytics. Keywords can be found using Google Analytics. For the accuracy of this analysis, we recommend connecting your Analytics account to Google AdWords.
- Most accessed pages: Page Titles, Pageviews, Time on Page and Rejection Rate in the report are obtained from Pages, Pageviews, Average Time on Page and Rejection Rate in Google Analytics.