To install the RD Station Marketing tracking code on your site, please follow the steps below:
- Click your account name in the upper right corner of RD Station Marketing and select Account;
- In Settings, select the Tracking Code option;
- Here, you can either choose to install the tracking code on your site or send it to your technical team. Each RD Station Marketing account has a different code, so if you have more than one account make sure you enter the right code on each website;
- Copy the code and install it on each page of the site whose domain is registered to your RD Station Marketing account (paste it before the </body> tag). If all pages on your site share any layout section, such as a footer, you can insert the code directly in that section to replicate it on all pages:
- After completing this process, you must check if RD Station Marketing has validated the installation of the tracking code on your domain. Access the Tracking Code Settings page to perform this check.
That’s it! After completing the steps above, you will be able to create pop-ups for your site and integrate forms automatically. For Pro and Enterprise accounts, Lead Tracking will be activated once you run this setup.