In this article, you will find information about the following:
- How do I cancel my RD Station subscription?
- Do I need to give advance notice?
- When does the cancellation fee apply?
- How can I be sure that the cancellation request has been processed?
- Is it possible to track the progress of the cancellation request?
- How long will it take before my account is canceled?
- How long will it take before my account is closed?
- Can the service be canceled due to late or non-payment?
- How long does it take to unblock my account after I make the outstanding payments?
- What happens to my blog if I cancel the contract?
- What data can I retrieve following cancellation and until when?
- If I want to use RD Station Marketing again, will I need a new contract?
Please click here to submit your request to cancel your RD Station subscription.
Yes. As stipulated in the contract, subscription cancellation requests must be made 30 days in advance.
The cancellation fee only applies to early cancellation requests, i.e., within the first 12 months following account activation. Following this period, no cancellation fee will be charged.
After submitting the cancellation request, you will receive an email containing a protocol number and confirmation of the cancellation.
Yes. When a cancellation request is submitted via our Help Center, a protocol number is issued and sent to your email address, allowing you to track the status of your request.
Your account will be canceled 30 days after the cancellation request or on the date agreed upon with your account manager. At this point, your account will be blocked and you will no longer be able to use the system.
Your account will be closed 60 days after cancellation. At this point, all your account data will be deleted and you will no longer be able to reactivate the service or retrieve the account data.
Yes. In the event of non-payment, your account may be:
- Blocked 10 days after non-payment.
- Canceled 40 days after non-payment.
- Closed 100 days after non-payment.
While your account is Canceled, you can still pay any outstanding payments and reactivate the service. However, if your account has been Closed, you will be unable to reactivate the service or retrieve your account data.
If payment is fewer than 10 days late, your account will be automatically unblocked on the first business day following payment of the outstanding fees.
If payment is more than 10 days late, you will have to fill in this form to contact our support team and unblock your account.
If your blog is hosted on RD Station's server, you will lose access to it. However, before canceling your account, you can migrate your blog content to another server or host your blog on your company's server.
We provide a file with keyword and lead base data in Comma-Separated Value (CSV) format for 60 days from the date of account cancellation or contract termination.
You can also see this article and follow the step-by-step instructions to export your RD Station Marketing leads. Alternatively, you can access our Help Center and submit a request to retrieve your data.
After your account is closed, all your account information will be unavailable.
If you decide to use RD Station Marketing again, fewer than 60 days following the cancellation date, you can undo your cancellation request without having to sign a new contract. To do so, you will have to submit a formal request to undo your cancellation request or notify your account manager.
However, you will need to sign a new contract if your account has been Closed, i.e., if you decide to use RD Station again more than 60 days after the cancellation date. This is because, following this period, all of your account data will have been deleted. Please request a new subscription using the Contact form, selecting the Sales option.
For more information, please click here to access our service contract agreement.