The Analyze menu contains all the performance reports of your attraction and conversion strategies.
In this menu, you can find the following reports:
1. Marketing BI (Enterprise)
The main goal of RD Station Marketing's Marketing BI feature is to assist you in calculating the ROI (Return on Investment) of your Digital Marketing strategies.
In the Marketing BI interface, you can choose to analyze your Business, Acquisition Channel and Campaign metrics. You also have the option to create Custom Reports. Learn more about the Marketing BI feature by reading this article.
2. Channel Analysis
The Channel Analysis feature helps you prove the value of your digital media channels. It also allows you to discover new investment opportunities among the digital media channels you use to bring visitors to your site. Learn more about this feature in the article How to use the Channel Analysis feature.
The goal of the Reach report is to show the growth of your lead base, Twitter followers and likes on your Facebook page over time. The idea is for you to be able to observe the outcome of your attraction strategies during the given period.
You can select the period you want to take into consideration to perform this analysis. In addition to the visual graphic representation of these metrics, an auxiliary table is displayed containing the total number of leads, followers and likes up until the previous day, as well as the change in this metric during the current month.
4. Most accessed pages
The Most accessed pages dashboard displays three performance metrics of your pages: Pageviews, Time on Page and Rejection Rate. The three metrics are obtained from the connection between RD Station Marketing and your Google Analytics account. They represent the following numbers:
- Pageviews: Number of times the page was viewed. In this case, repeat views count toward the total value.
- Time on Page: Average time that visitors spend on the page.
- Exit Rate: Percentage of visitors who entered and left the page in question, without visiting any other pages on the site.
The focus of the Reports feature is to generate Daily, Weekly and Social reports:
- Daily Report: Reports the number of visits your pages received in comparison to the same day of the previous week, the cumulative number of visitors and leads, and how visits are distributed according to traffic source.
- Weekly Report: Contains the same information as the Daily Report, the only difference being the time period in question.
- Social Report: The aim of the Social Report is to inform you daily about the following Social Media metrics:
- Mentions of your company name on Twitter.
- Mentions of your company Twitter handle, @username.
- Mentions of your company website on Twitter.
- Posts from other people on your Facebook page.
- Most recent people to follow or unfollow you on Twitter.
These reports are automatically generated and sent directly to the email addresses set up in your RD Station Marketing account. To carry out this setup, please click here.