Exporting lead data from your account can be done in RD Station Marketing itself, as shown in the following step-by-step guide:
- Access your RD Station Marketing account and click Engage > Lead Base;
- Next to the blue Import Leads button, there is a triangle which displays more action options. Click on the last option, Export Lead table:
- If you want to export a specific segmentation list, simply select it using the filter below the Search bar;
- Select which lead data you would like to export and click Next:
- Select the File format, either CSV adapted for Excel or standard CSV, and the Delivery email address. Then, click Export.
Regardless of the selected format, you will receive a CSV file by email with a .csv extension.The difference between the two options is in some internal file settings, which make the first format more suitable for Microsoft Excel (fields are tab-separated), while the second is more suitable for other readers (fields are separated by commas).
That's it! Now just wait for the lead base export to arrive in your email inbox.