Marketing BI is a powerful analysis feature provided by RD Station Marketing, but if your leads do not have some basic information, the analysis may be affected.
To make the most out of this feature, it is essential that the funnel stages (Lead/Qualified Lead/Customer) are well used. In addition, you must mark Opportunities and Sales with the values. This will make it possible to extract data such as Sales Cycle, Batch, and most efficient Campaigns and Channels.
Mark sales on mass
If you have not yet marked your sales and there are too many to do so manually (more than 20 sales), please follow the steps below:
- Access this spreadsheet. It contains a template on how to send the leads that need to have their sales marked;
- Make a copy of this template and fill in the cells with the lead email, date when the sale was made and the value of the sale;
- Send a request to our support team including the link to your spreadsheet (with open sharing), or download the file and send it in .CSV format.
- Ensure that the Lead already exists in RD Station Marketing. If not, import these leads with their correct conversion dates in order to avoid generating incorrect sales cycles in Marketing BI;
- If you have more than one sale per lead, simply create a new row with the same email including the new date and sale value;
- Pay attention to the date format (yyyy-mm-dd) and value (xxx.xx) to ensure that sales are marked correctly;
- All emails must be in lowercase and without accent marks;
- Get into the habit of always marking your sales in RD Station Marketing in order to ensure good data analysis.