Remove one by one
If you do not intend to remove tags from an entire segmentation, you can remove them one by one. See the step-by-step guide below:
- Click Engage > Lead Base and select the Lead you want to edit;
- Once you open the page with the Lead information, a list of tags for that Lead will appear. Select the tag you want to delete and click the x icon:
- That's it, the selected tag has been deleted.
Remove from the entire base
You can remove tags from an entire Lead base, as shown below:
- In Engage > Lead Base, select the desired segmentation:
- Click Actions (upper right corner) and select Remove tag;
- A small screen will appear displaying the following message: The tag will only be removed from Leads found as a result of the search or filter. In the blank space, type the name of the tag and click Remove;
- That's it, within moments, the chosen tag will be deleted from the selected segmentation list.