What is your question about?
To install the RD Station Marketing tracking code on your site, please follow the steps below:
- Click your account name in the upper right corner of RD Station Marketing and select Account.
- In Settings, select the Tracking Code option.
- Here, you can either choose to install the tracking code on your site or send it to your technical team. Each RD Station Marketing account has a different code, so if you have more than one account make sure you enter the right code on each website.
- Copy the code and install it on each page of the site whose domain is registered to your RD Station Marketing account - paste it before the </body> tag.
- After completing this process, you must check if RD Station Marketing has validated the installation of the tracking code on your domain. Access the Tracking Code Settings page to perform this check.
That’s it! After completing the steps above, you will be able to create pop-ups for your site and integrate forms automatically. For Pro accounts, Lead Tracking will be activated once you run this setup.
The Tracking Code is one of RD Station Marketing's most important settings. It has 4 main functions: Lead Tracking, Lead Source Identification, Form Integration and Pop-ups.
1. Lead Tracking
In Pro accounts, the Tracking Code is responsible for capturing your Leads' visits in RD Station Marketing. As Leads navigate through your sites, the Tracking Code registers the visits in our tool.
2. Lead source identification
The Tracking Code is responsible for identifying the traffic source that led your Lead to visit your pages before their first conversion. This allows you to analyze which channels are performing better in terms of a channel's conversion rate indicators.
It is important to note that the Tracking Code does not compete with the Google Analytics tracking script, which remains an important tool for analyzing traffic to and use of your site. However, it is highly recommended for analyzing the Marketing Funnel and tracking individual Leads' behavior.
3. Form Integration
If you have forms whose goal is to convert Leads on your site, the Tracking Code will allow you to capture these conversions in RD Station Marketing. Simply activate the integration by following this step-by-step guide
The Tracking Code is also responsible for displaying Pop-ups configured in RD Station Marketing on your site. From the moment Pop-ups are enabled in RD Station Marketing and the Tracking Code is correctly installed, Pop-ups will start to be displayed on the configured pages, allowing you to capture new Lead conversions for your account. To do this, simply use the following step-by-step guide.