An Opportunity is any lead that shows strong interest in your product/service and is ready to be approached by your Sales Team.
It is very important to mark opportunities within RD Station Marketing in order to perform an effective analysis of your Marketing Funnel.
How to identify an Opportunity in RD Station?
To identify an opportunity, you must first understand what a sales opportunity is in the context of your company.
1. Define the sales opportunity profile
- What is their job title?
- How many employees does the company have?
- What materials did they download?
- What links did the opportunity click on?
2. Identify a sales opportunity
There are two options for you to identify an opportunity in RD Station Marketing.
Option 1: Check Lead by Lead
We recommend this option if you have a small number of Leads to analyze in your base (about 10 leads).
- Enter the Lead Base;
- Click on a Lead;
- Analyze the Lead's Details:
The Lead Details section displays the Lead’s profile.
- Check the Lead's available information to determine if they fit the Opportunity profile you created;
- Review the Lead's activity, which emails they opened, links clicked, material downloaded, pages visited, etc. The Lead's interactions are very important to gauge their level of interest in your product/service.
The Lead Activities section shows their level of interest
Option 2: Create a segmentation
You can create a Lead segmentation by introducing the details and activities that Leads must have in order to be considered an Opportunity. If you’re unsure how to create a segmentation, please click here.
How to register an opportunity?
Simply enter your Lead's timeline and click Mark as Opportunity (on the star). Leads marked Opportunity must be sent directly to your Sales team.