What is your question about?
- Subscribe to RD Station
- Minimum contract period
- Documents to subscribe
- Payment methods
- Eletronic contract agreement
- Token to sign the contract using Clicksign
- Access to the platform
- Additional amounts charged after the contract
- Change the contract clauses
- Change account owner information
- Temporarily disable account
To create a Pro or Enterprise account, please follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Access our Support and you will be attended by one of our consultants to clarify your doubts about subscribing to the service.
- You can also check out the available plans and Pricing Table on our website.
The minimum contract period for RD Station is 12 months. The service contract may be extended or discontinued after the end of this period.
To effectively subscribe, you must provide the following information:
- Contractor company name: Must be the same registered on the CNPJ - Corporate Taxpayer ID.
- Address: Must be the same registered on the CNPJ - Corporate Taxpayer ID.
- Unified Tax Collection System (SIMPLES): This information is used to issue the Nota Fiscal and can be checked here. If the information provided is incorrect, the invoice net total and corresponding Nota Fiscal will be generated with incorrect values, resulting in fiscal problems both for the customer and for RD Station.
- Finance Contact: The contact details of the person who will receive billing communications, such as invoices and boletos.
- Person legally responsible for subscription: Full name of the company's legal representative, validated through a certificate of incorporation or proxy.
You can make payment via boleto or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Diners, Amex and JCB).
The payment method is determined at the time of subscribing to the platform. If you need to change it, you can contact us using our email.
All our contracts are signed exclusively by electronic means, in compliance with data security and protection, using the Clicksign platform, without the need for a digital certificate. Click here for more information as well as the legal framework supporting the electronic signature of the contract.
Make sure the email is not in your spam folder. If it isn't, you will need to create a Clicksign account (free of charge) to carry out the signature.
Upon sign up, Clicksign sends an email with a token (an alphanumeric code) for you to enter as the signature key. If you have not received the token, even after requesting it to be resent, you can sign the document directly via the Clicksign website.
If you already have access (login and password) to the Clicksign website, simply log in to the site and you will see the document in your Inbox > To be signed.
If you do not yet have access, create an account on the website using your email address. Clicksign will send you a signup confirmation email for you to enter your information and, shortly thereafter, you will be able to view the document in your Inbox > To be signed.
You will be able to access the platform after signing the contract and after payment of the first installment has been confirmed.
Payments made by credit card are received and cleared at the time of payment. For payments via boleto, confirmation occurs as per the rules below:
- Payments made on a business day are cleared the following business day.
- Payments made on Fridays are cleared the following Monday.
- Payments made on weekends are cleared the following Tuesday.
- Payments made on public holidays are cleared the second working day thereafter.
If payment takes longer than the times listed above to be cleared, you must contact our financial support team using our email, with the requisite proof of payment for immediate verification.
RD Station pricing varies according to the chosen plan and its total number of contacts.
It is essential that the choice of your plan matches the expectations of growth, both of your business itself and of your current Digital Marketing stage.
You will not be billed for any additional fees unless you want to change your account plan or if your number of contacts exceeds the initially contracted limit. See more information on our pricing page.
It is not possible to make changes to the contract clauses. The contract is standard for all RD Station customers. For any questions regarding this, you can contact our support team or, if applicable, the sales representative you are in contact with.
Changing account ownership is allowed only for cases in which the companies are subsidiaries or belong to the same group of companies. In such cases, in order to effect the change of ownership, we will create a Term of Assignment for both parties (current and new contractor) to sign electronically. In order to do this, we require the following information:
- New contracting party
- CNPJ - Corporate Taxpayer ID
- Person legally responsible for subscription (full name)
- CPF - Individual Taxpayer ID of the person legally responsible for subscription
- Email of the person legally responsible for subscription
- Digital Certificate of Incorporation of both companies.
Given the nature of our software subscription model, customers cannot temporarily freeze their account.
If you have any questions, please contact us using our email.