The Facebook ads tool allows you to target ads created using this tool to a particular lead segmentation previously set up in your RD Station Marketing account.
To create an ad for your leads, simply follow these steps:
- Click Attract > Facebook Ads > Create ad.
- Choose a name for your ad and click Start.
- Fill in the Content section with your ad information.
- Still on the Content screen, indicate in which Special Category the ad belongs, either: Credit, Employment or Housing. This is a Facebook requirement that will be valid for all countries as of March 31, 2020. Learn more about it here:
- Click Continue to target audience.
- In order to select the option RD Station Marketing leads, you must accept Facebook's Custom Audience Terms of Service. To do this, simply click Verify Acceptance of Terms and accept Facebook's terms of service:
- Then, select the Lead Segmentation to which you would like to target the ad. For the ad to be posted on Facebook, the segmentation must contain at least 50 leads.
- Follow the next steps and finish the post.