What is your question about?
- Reset password
- Change account name
- Register email address to receive financial communications
- Access financial information
- Profile access to the financial dashboard
- On the login page, click Forgot password?;
- Enter the email address registered in RD Station Marketing and click Reset my password;
Done. You will now receive an email to create a new password.
See the walkthrough below to change your RD Station account name:
- Login to your Account;
- On Account Details, in the first section, change your account name:
Done, your account name will be changed.
You can register a new email address on your account dashboard or you can submit a request to our finance support team using email.
If you do not have access to the financial dashboard, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Go to Settings > Account Users.
- Click Invite User and enter the email address of the new profile.
- Select the Finance profile and click Send invitation, as shown in the image below:
You can find and edit your account's registration and financial information on your financial dashboard.
In this dashboard you can see your current plan, most recent charges, boletos and invoices, as well as update your account's registration and billing information.
To access the financial dashboard, click Account > Billing, as shown in the image below:
- Go to Account > Settings > Account users.
- Click the Invite User button, enter the email address of the new profile and select the Finance profile option. Any RD Station user with a Manager Profile can invite users:
If you need any help, please contact us using our email.