In this article, you will find information about the following:
- How do I generate a copy of my boleto?
You can update the due date and generate a new copy of your boleto in the financial dashboard.
In addition, all boletos generated will also be sent to your email. Just access the link to view the boleto and update the due date.
- How do I receive the boleto more days in advance?
You must make this request to the financial support team by email.
- How do I change the credit card linked to my account?
In order to change your credit card, please contact our support team send us an email.
- Is it possible to pay using two or more credit cards?
No. Each bill must be paid using only one credit card. You cannot divide a single bill between two or more credit cards.
- How can I confirm payment of my bill?
Payments made by credit card are received and cleared at the time of payment.
For payments via boleto, confirmation occurs as per the rules below:
- Payments made on a business day are cleared the following business day.
- Payments made on Fridays are cleared the following Monday.
- Payments made on weekends are cleared the following Tuesday.
- Payments made on public holidays are cleared the second working day thereafter.
If clearing takes longer than the times listed above, you must contact our financial support team using the email, with the requisite proof of payment for immediate verification.
You can review all charges made to your account by accessing your financial dashboard. You can also check which charges have been marked as paid, and the corresponding usage period of each one.
- I have paid, but my invoice has not been cleared yet. What should I do?
If any compensation period has exceeded the clearing limits listed above, simply contact us using the by email, in order to confirm your account balance. To ensure a faster customer service experience, please send us your proof of payment.
- Where can I find the due date of my bills?
Your payment due date is always at the beginning of your plan's usage cycle, which can be consulted by accessing your financial dashboard.
Are you having difficulty accessing your financial dashboard? Contact us using the our email, so we can help with any questions you may have.
- Can I change the due date of my plan?
Yes, however, any change to the due date must first be analyzed by our financial support team. You must request this change using our email.