In the new editor, Advanced Editing can be applied to your Landing Page in two ways:
- Via HTML component, available in the Components menu: Simply drag it to the editing area of your Landing Page and add the desired scripts and HTML code. These changes will be applied to the HTML body.
- Via Advanced Editing tab: By clicking this option in the top menu, you can edit your page's CSS, add scripts and an HTML code to the header and body of your Landing Page.
- I have implemented/changed my page's CSS via advanced editing but I cannot see the changes in the editing area. What happened?
The changes made to your Landing Page's CSS via advanced editing are not displayed in the editing area of the new editor. To view changes made to the CSS, simply access the Bricks viewer.
The new editor still does not allow you to add more than 4 columns to a section. It is a product limitation to help keep the Landing Page aligned and proportional.
Select the component and click the more icon that appears above it after it is selected.
Select the component you want to delete and click on the trash can icon that appears when you select any component of your Landing Page. It is important to emphasize that it is not possible to delete any elements in which a form has been inserted.
Select the HTML component in the component sidebar, drag and drop it to where you want your video to be included. Click Edit, insert the video's HTML code and save.
- For videos posted on YouTube:
- Position the cursor on the video, right-click and select the Copy embed code option.
- In the Landing Page Editor, select the HTML component on the left side, drag and drop it to where you want your video to be included.
- Click Edit within the component.
- Paste the copied code from YouTube.
- Adjust the video size in width and height according to your preferences and save. We recommend setting the width to 100%, so that it adjusts to the size of the column or box where the video will be inserted.
To embed a countdown on your Landing Page, simply drag and drop the email component to the desired location, edit the HTML component and insert the countdown timer code. We recommend using the TickCounter website to generate your countdown timer code.