With Social Conversion, you can make available to your customers the option to fill in the form using data from a particular social network (Facebook, Google or LinkedIn). One of the advantages of using Social Conversion is the convenience for users when entering the requested data.
You can also capture additional information, such as gender or age. To do so, simply combine the custom fields registered in RD Station Marketing with the fields whose data the social network returns to you.
Inserting Social Conversion
- In the Convert > Landing Pages tab, select the option to Edit the desired Landing Page:
- In the Editor tab of your Landing Page, select the form and click Edit fields;
- A box will open. Click on one of the available social networks in Social Login:
- That's it, now just click Save and continue until you reach the end, then Republish Landing Page for the changes to take effect.
For RD Station Marketing to be able to receive additional fields from social networks, simply combine the custom fields registered in the tool with the fields that the social network returns to you. To do so, please follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Access Account > Settings > Landing Pages > Social Conversion;
- Choose which information to collect from each social network and link each of them to the custom fields in RD Station Marketing;
- If you want to work with a social network that has no field in RD Station Marketing, simply create it using the Add custom fields option.