This article covers the following topics:
- Add tags to Lead Base (bulk)
- Add tags to Lead Profile (manually)
- Add tags to the statistics page of an email campaign (bulk)
- Add tags via Workflow Automation (bulk — automatic)
- Add tags via lead import (CSV)
- Access the Engage > Lead Base menu.
- Using the Lead Base, you can add and remove tags in bulk for all leads in a given segmentation:
- Access the Engage > Lead Base menu and click on the name of the lead whose profile you would like to add the tag to.
- On the Lead Profile screen, scroll down the page until you find the Tags section.
- Manually add the tags you want:
- Access the Engage > Email menu.
- Click on the email campaign to which you want to add tags.
- On the email campaign statistics page, click Campaign Leads.
- You can use different filters to list these leads:
- After selecting the desired filter, simply click Actions > Add tags:
- Access the Engage > Marketing Automation > Create Workflow menu.
- In the Actions tab, when creating your workflow, you can either Add or Remove tags. Thus, all leads that pass through this workflow will automatically have a tag added to or removed from their profile:
You can also add tags when importing Leads to your Base. To do so, simply insert a column in the spreadsheet to be imported which contains the desired tags. Remember to always separate the tags using commas: