- In the menu at the top of the page, click Engage > Email > Create email.
- Choose an email template. The tool offers some templates, but you can also import one via URL or write an HTML code.
- Choose the purpose of the email: Email marketing, Email subject line A/B test or Template/Workflow.
- Edit the content, subject, and design.
- Choose the recipients.
- Review the email summary.
- Configure the delivery: you can save the email to send it later, send it automatically or schedule its delivery.
For more details, please go to: How to create an email.
Statistics: Displays a dashboard with the key engagement indicators of your email campaign, such as Open Rate, Click-Through Rate, Bounces, Soft Bounces, Hard Bounces, Discarded Emails, Unsubscribes, and Marked as Spam.
Events: Allows you to analyze the delivery status for a specific lead.
Campaign Leads: Allows you to create filters based on the leads selected to receive your campaign, enabling a more segmented view of your base.
Lead Scoring: Intended to set up Lead Scoring based on the open and click-through rates of the email in question.
Learn more by reading this article: How do sent email statistics work?
If your campaign has been marked as spam, you must review it in order to validate some critical points that may have resulted in this classification. Learn more in this article: Why was my email marked as spam?
Whenever you launch an email campaign, a random sample from the list is selected (variable percentage) and the campaign is first sent to these contacts in order to evaluate the result. If this first partial delivery exceeds the acceptable limit of Hard Bounces (3% of your lead base) your campaign will be suspended.
To learn more, read the article How does the suspension of Email Marketing campaigns work?
Hard Bounces, on the other hand, occur for two possible reasons:
- The lead's email address does not exist or was typed incorrectly.
- The lead's email server has blocked the receipt of your emails.
Check the other reasons and learn how to prevent this from happening in the article What are Soft and Hard Bounces?
Learn how to request this service by reading the article What is a Dedicated IP address and how to request one?