Exporting conversions from RD Station Marketing now has a new interface and new features. In this article, you can find information about the following:
You can now see which fields are available for download before generating the file. The screen already displays the fields in the order in which they will appear in the file.
You can also select which fields are relevant to your export, depending on your objective. Only the selected fields will be exported, in the same order as they appear on the screen.
We understand that maintaining the field order is important, especially for those users who automate the processing of imported files. For this reason, we work to establish a logical order for Default Fields and sort Custom Fields according to the order in which they are created (which will not change).
The meaning of the fields and the logic behind the ordering of Default Fields is as follows:
- Date of Conversion (fixed).
- Email (fixed): Email of the lead included in the conversion.
- Identifier (fixed): Conversion system name, unique identifier of the event.
- Import token: If the conversion is the result of an import, this is the import code.
- Conversion Origin: Traffic source that led to the conversion opportunity (More details).
- Conversion Source: Compiled from UTM traffic codes.
- IP: IP address of the lead at the time of conversion.
- Job Title
- Company website
- Company address
- Company size
- Company phone
On the destination selection screen, in addition to the existing file format options, you can now choose an RD Station Marketing user to receive the file.
After authorizing the export, you will be taken to a new screen displaying a log of exports carried out.
In the Export History screen you can monitor the progress of the requested export, as well as have access to the following information regarding each export recorded:
- Name of the source event or segmentation.
- Status: In progress, complete, or expired. The links are available to download for 7 days. It is not possible to recover exports older than this. However, the screen continues to show that they took place, to whom they were sent and what data was exported.
- Date: When the export was requested.
- Requested by: User who requested the export.
- Recipient: User who received the email containing the export file.
- Exported fields: Ordered list of exported fields in the file.