- When creating a workflow, select the Management (Parallel) Workflow type:
- After defining the entry conditions, you will find the actions below contained in the Actions tab:
- Add leads to other workflows.
- Remove leads from other workflows.
1. Add leads to other workflows
With this action, you can create a workflow journey so that the lead passes from one workflow to another. For example, when a lead arrives at the last action of one workflow, you can send them to another and continue nurturing them with different actions and content.
2. Remove leads from other workflows
To avoid being classified as spam, we recommend not sending more than one email per day to leads. To ensure that the lead is not in other lower priority workflows, which also send emails, you can use this action to remove them from another workflow.
You can choose to remove the lead from all other workflows they are currently part of, or from one or more specific workflows.
An example of its use is when your lead converts via a bottom-of-the-funnel landing page, such as a quote request. At the beginning of the automated workflow for this hand raise, you can enter an action to remove the lead from all other workflows in order to not take the focus away from what matters: closing the sale.
With this action, you can choose which workflows that a lead, who has undergone certain actions, should not go through.