Increase and decrease the size of the contact base
To increase your plan’s contact base, go to:
- My account > Account > Billing.
- Check the details of your current plan and click Change plan. You will be directed to the screen with all available plan options.
- Access Change number of contacts and select the desired maximum number of contacts. The change comes into effect immediately and a billing invoice will be generated with the amount proportional to the period used within the current monthly fee. In addition, your next monthly fee will be issued based on the newly contracted terms.
To reduce the contact base of your plan, you have to evaluate the current contact base of your account. To do so, go to:
- My account > Account > Billing.
- See your base in the Account usage section, in the Lead Base field. The current size of your contact base must be less than the maximum number of contacts in your plan. The change comes into effect immediately, there is no refund of paid amounts and your next monthly fee will be issued under the newly contracted terms.
In this article, you will find information about the following:
- When will I be charged for an upgrade?
When you exceed the contact limit of your current plan, you will be charged accordingly in your next bill, based on the levels shown on our pricing page.
Please note that if you have an integration with RD Station CRM, all opportunities created or sold in RD Station CRM (whose emails are not in the RD Station Marketing database) will be sent to RD Station Marketing as new leads, along with their respective contact information. Consequently, there will be an increase in the number of leads in the base, which may result in an RD Station Marketing plan upgrade.
- How much will I pay for an upgrade?
If you have paid for your plan in advance, you will only be charged the difference between your current plan and the upgraded plan. This amount will be calculated proportionally until the end of your biannual or annual plan, according to our pricing page.
If you pay monthly, you will be charged the monthly fee of the new plan based on the price table in effect for the year in which subscription occurs.
- Can I pay the upgrade in installments?
No. The upgrade is charged as a single payment. You cannot pay it in installments via boleto.
If the billing period is longer than one month, you can use a credit card to pay the amount in a number of installments equal to the number of months in the billing period. To do so, please submit an installment request to our finance team using our email.
- Can I switch back to my previous plan?
Yes. You can only change back to your previous plan if the number of leads in your RD Station Marketing account is within the limits of the downgrade plan. In this case, we suggest that you contact your success manager or our financial support team via email.
- When will I be charged for a downgrade?
Downgrades do not happen automatically. For a downgrade to occur, the number of leads in your RD Station Marketing account must be within the limits of the downgrade plan. In this case, we suggest that you contact your success manager or our financial support team using our email.
- Do I have to pay for a downgrade?
We do not reverse payments that have already been made. So, if you have paid for your plan in advance, the downgrade will only take effect during the next contract renewal.
However, if you make monthly payments, you will be charged the monthly fee of the new plan in your next bill, according to the pricing table in effect for the year in which subscription occurs.