To create a segmentation based on lead data, you must first make sure that the data you wish to segment is contained in lead information. To do so, access the Engage > Lead Base menu and select the lead whose profile you wish to view.
In RD Station, lead data refers to the fields that can be seen on the left side of the profile screen. See the example below:
To carry out the segmentation based on lead data, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Access the RD Station Marketing menu and click Engage > Lead Segmentation;
- Click Create segmentation in the upper right corner;
- Enter a name for your segmentation;
- Add the Lead data condition, as follows:
- Select Lead Data in the first field;
- Select Field in the second field;
- Choose the default or custom field;
- Choose the condition;
- Enter a term that you would like to filter.
- Add other conditions, if you wish.
That's it, now all you have to do is save your segmentation.