If you have identified any issues sending leads from Facebook Ads to RD Station Marketing, follow the steps below:
1. Make sure you're signed in to the correct Facebook account
You must be an admin of the Facebook page that is linked to RD Station Marketing.
- Open a new tab and access Facebook.
- Log in if necessary. If you are already logged in, make sure you are using the correct profile. If not, log out and sign in again using the correct account login and password.
2. Add profile in Leads Access integration
While logged in to Facebook as an admin of the page that is (or will be) linked to RD Station Marketing, you can assign another profile with the necessary authorization for the Lead Access integration:
- Sign in to your Facebook Business Manager account.
- Look for the item Integrations in the left menu and click on it to expand its contents.
- In the same menu, below Integrations, the item Leads Access should appear. Click on it to expand the page options on the right.
- Select the page that is linked to RD Station Marketing. This will allow you to view the list of people assigned to the selected page.
- Select Assign people and choose the person or partner who will integrate Facebook Ads with RD Station Marketing. If the person or partner does not appear in the list, add their profile to the users of that account, and then repeat the above steps.
- Confirm that the integration is working.
The next time you access RD Station Marketing, if you see an alert about authorization problems for Facebook Ads on the Dashboard screen, run the status check to confirm that the sync is working correctly.
If no alerts for Facebook Ads permissions are displayed on the Dashboard screen, it is likely that RD Station Marketing has already run the scan and the synchronization is working properly.