To create an Email sequence go to the Engage > Email Sequence menu or click on the icon that appears in the dashboard, as in the image below:
1. Lead Selection
Leads enter a Workflow Automation after a conversion. This conversion can be made through a form, landing page, pop up or integration. There are two possible ways of including a lead on the workflow:
- Include only new leads that converted on the event after the workflow activation;
- Include all leads that have already converted on the selected event;
One or more entering conditions can be chosen to the Workflow. In case you wanna add more than one way to enter the workflow, you can choose between two options:
- Leads that have converted on, at least, one of the chosen conditions: you can add the new conversions on the workflow editor, like above:
- Leads that, necessarily, converted on all events at once: you can choose the first conversion event and, then, click on “Add Restriction”, like on the image:
You can also enter the No entry condition option. This option allows the flow to start without a mandatory condition. Lead can enter the flow using the Add leads option.
There are options for Send Email and Wait. This way, you can select which emails need to be sent to the leads that go into those streams, and how long to wait for those emails to be sent.
After creating the workflow automation, you can choose Save and Activate. From that point on, Leads that meet the entry conditions will enter the workflow. You can also choose Save and Exit, where your workflow settings will be saved, but Leads won't yet start going through the workflow.
To customize a workflow to suit your needs, there are two advanced options available:
- Withdraw Leads marked as 'opportunities' from the workflow: leads marked as opportunities stops going through the workflow. If they are marked while going through the workflow, they will be removed at the time of the next scheduled step;
- Perform steps on weekends: with this option checked, leads will receive emails during weekends.