What is your question about?
- What is email verification?
- How can I verify my email address?
- I did not receive the verification email
- How does email delivery work?
A verification email is sent to every new RD Station Marketing customer. This email is used to confirm that the email address entered in the platform belongs to its user. The aim is to prevent the access of malicious users to RD Station Marketing and to improve security for our customers.
Check your inbox for an email with the subject line: Email confirmation! Is it really you? sent by RD Station <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
If your user is blocked because you haven't verified your email, the tool itself will guide you step by step on how to perform the authentication process.
Once your user email is verified, all your RD Station Marketing accounts will be authenticated.
If you don't receive the verification email in your inbox, check the steps below:
- Check if your user email address corresponds to the email you are accessing.
- Check your spam/junk mail folder.
- Register our email address <email@example.com> as a contact and request a new validation email be sent.
If you still haven't received the email in your inbox, make sure your email server isn't blocking third-party emails. If this is the case, follow the steps below:
- First, you must change the junk email filter settings on your server.
- Then, configure the following IPs on your server: 89.55.35, 126.96.36.199 e 188.8.131.52.
- Finally, please contact our Support team for the validation email to be resent.
The email delivery process works, basically, as follows:
- The RD Station Marketing server sends the email.
- The email arrives on the customer's server.
- The server replies with confirmation of having received this campaign.
- Finally, the server makes the email available in the recipient's inbox.
If your server replies to RD Station Marketing with a permanent error message after receiving the email, for example, 'invalid' or 'rejected email' - your user will be included in a list of email addresses that are unavailable for sending.
By making the above adjustments so that your server can successfully receive the verification email, we will approve your email in our infrastructure and thus you will be able to validate your email address.
If you are still having trouble verifying your email address, please contact our Support.