When creating an email campaign, you must select the Recipients, i.e., the leads to which the email will be sent. Thus, you can send emails to your entire lead base or to specific segmentation lists.
What is your question?
To create a segmentation list, based on specific data, follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Click Engage > Lead Segmentation, then click Create segmentation in the top right corner of the screen:
- Then, on the following screen, name your segmentation and click Continue.
- You can segment leads based on Lead Data, Funnel Stage, Conversion, Email Marketing and Workflow Automation.
- You can add more than one condition, as shown below:
- Then, within each group you created, define whether the lead must meet all conditions (AND)or any of the conditions (OR) of this group.
- If you need to delete conditions or groups, just click on the X to the right of the condition or group you want to remove.
- Now just save your segmentation.
On the right side of the screen, RD Station Marketing will display the Statistics and Lead List tabs within the segment you are creating/have created:
It shows the number of leads in your lead base and the number of leads in that specific segmentation. It also displays a graph with the percentage of leads in this segmentation relative to the entire base.
Lead List Tab
It gives you a preview of 20 leads that meet the conditions of the segmentation you are creating.
To check if a specific lead is in your list, you can search for them by entering the lead's name, company name, tag or email address into the Search for field.