What is your question?
If your company's website address has changed or you wish to use RD Station Marketing for another domain, you can change the account domain and continue to receive lead data from this new website.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to change your domain:
- Click Account name > Account in the top right corner.
- In the Overview section, you can change the domain, which should be in the following format: https://yoursite.com:
- Then, click Save.
After changing the account domain, you need to perform the initial setup in RD Station Marketing. See the articles below for more information:
- Connecting the Google Analytics account (if not the same).
- Installing the tracking code on the website.
- Setting up landing page subdomain.
- Setting up email subdomain.
- All your landing page statistics will be reset, but you will not lose any leads. They will remain in your base.
- Landing pages published with the old domain will no longer work. Therefore, you need to share the new landing page links in the locations where you have previously published them.
- Links from previously sent emails will be invalidated, as you will have a new Email Marketing subdomain.
- Even after you change the domain, Channel Analysis reports will continue to count the visits/visitors from the previous domain and keep record of them.