What would you like to know?
In addition to exporting leads in RD Station Marketing, you can also export all lead conversions, allowing you to view different data.
While lead export applies to a list in which each line in the table represents a lead, in conversion export, every line corresponds to a conversion made by leads. Consequently, if the same lead has carried out more than one conversion, they will appear in the table more than once.
See the steps below to export conversions from Lead Segmentation:
- First, create a segmentation of the leads that you want to export.
- Once the segmentation has been created, go to Engage > Lead segmentation.
- Find the segmentation you created, click the arrow next to it and select Export Conversions:
- A window will open with the options available for selection. This window contains RD Station Marketing default field data as well as your account's custom fields. Select the fields that you want to export:
- After selecting the desired fields, click Next.
- Select the File format, either CSV adapted for Excel or standard CSV, and the Recipient email address.
- Finally, click Export.
- You will receive a table in which each row represents a conversion. Thus, if a single lead has carried out more than one conversion, the same lead will appear in the table more than once, because each row represents a single conversion. For example:
Regardless of the file format selected, you will receive an email containing a CSV file with a .csv extension. The difference between the two options relates to some internal settings that make the first option more suitable for Microsoft Excel (tab-delimited values), while the second option is more suitable for other readers (comma-separated values).
- Now all you have to do is wait to receive the conversions of your lead base in your email inbox.
If you're exporting custom fields, they will be displayed according to the field title, both in the selection window and the exported spreadsheet.