Data Privacy fields collect consent from leads (data owners) to have their personal data processed either entirely or partially via your RD Station Marketing account.
Please remember that data protection legislation considers processing of personal data to include any automated or manual handling of personal data, such as collection, access, transmission, archiving, storage, among others.
Policy and Terms Field
The Policy and Terms field is a new default field found in the Data Privacy section when editing a Landing Page, Pop-up, or Form using the new RD Station Marketing editor.
Communication consent field
This field collects consent that allows you to communicate in the future with leads that convert on Landing Pages, Pop-ups, or Forms containing this field.
Create the field
To create the Data Privacy field, see the step-by-step instructions below:
- Create or edit a Landing Page, Pop-up or Form.
- After selecting the template that you wish to create or edit, click on the form.
- Then, click Edit fields:
- When you scroll down the page, you will see the Data Privacy section with your default Data Privacy fields:
- Check the Policy and Terms field. The field will be added in a fixed position at the bottom of your form:
- To add the Communication Consent field, click on the field title in the left sidebar:
- To change the order of the fields on the form, you can click and drag the field to the position you want;
- Finally, click Apply. The field containing the URLs will already be available for preview.
Now you can publish your Landing Page, Pop-up or Form to collect data from your leads as well as their consent for personal data processing and future communication.