Qual a sua dúvida?
- Difference between public and private apps
- What does it mean to be an integration partner?
- Partnership terms and free account
- Authentication methods and when to use them
Difference between public and private apps
- Public: these are solutions known as Integration Partners that aim to serve a large number of users.
If you use a software that is widely used in the market and you have access to its API, you can create an integration for it and make it available in our App Store. This way, RD Station Marketing users will also be able to benefit from using your app.
- Private: these are direct applications and are restricted to the developer of the tool and the API of the other solution. Therefore, these are integrations between RD Station Marketing and a specific app of your business or one that is not offered in our App Store.
What does it mean to be an integration partner?
Integration Partners are companies and developers who create integration solutions between their tool and RD Station Marketing, making them available to the community in our App Store.
All apps available in our App Store are created by our team or our partners.
Partnership terms and free account
By signing our Partnership Terms and Conditions, you will have free access to an RD Station Marketing PRO Plan account (5,000 Leads), which must be used exclusively for testing and managing your app.
Authentication methods and when to use them
This is an authentication method that can only be used for integrations between private apps.
- Integration with conversion forms.
- Integration with internal systems that send only conversions to RD Station Marketing.
For more information, access the complete article about API Keys.
This is the method recommended for those who need more use cases within the API and also to enable promoting apps in the App Store as integration partners.
For more information and tips on this integration, access our Complete Onboarding.