What would you like to know?
In Data Protection legislation such as the LGPD and GDPR, there are moments when it is a requirement that personal data has a purpose in the operation of the company that is in possession of the information.
This right is known as the Right to Erasure or the Right to be Forgotten and RD Station Marketing has features that help your company to comply with this right of your lead.
- Access Engage > Lead Base and find the lead you want to delete. You can use the search bar to find the lead:
- Access the lead's profile page, click the Edit menu and choose the option Delete lead:
- When you click Delete lead, an attention notification will appear on your screen stating that this action is irreversible. This means that you will lose the entire history of this lead:
If you need to delete more than one lead, you can batch delete them in RD Station Marketing.
Access the article Bulk delete leads and follow the step-by-step guide.
Data Protection laws, especially the LGPD, highlight that it may be necessary to delete processed data that is deemed to be excessive or data processed in a non-compliant manner.
When you are required to delete the data of a lead, you can do so by editing the lead's profile.
- Access the lead's profile page, click the Edit menu:
- In the lead information edit screen, you can select the information you want to remove and delete it:
- After updating or deleting the desired information, click Save.