Input and Output: this integration sends leads from RD Station Marketing to Bitrix24 and returns only updates (data) from Bitrix24 to RD Station Marketing.
What does this integration do?
In practice, this integration keeps the lead bases of both RD Station Marketing and Bitrix24.CRM always up to date in accordance with changes of status.
This means that whenever the marketing automation identifies an opportunity or someone from sales marks the deal as Won or Lost, there will be an automatic communication between the two platforms to integrate the information of your contacts.
Connecting the lead bases of RD Station Marketing and Bitrix24.CRM means:
- Totally removing the step of manually updating the bases, which is a time-consuming daily task for employees.
- Not having duplicate contacts, which can compromise business metrics and indicators.
- Avoiding missed timing of deals due to a lack of information or a delay in the handover between marketing and sales.
- Not having repeat work due to errors in the import and export of lists.
- Teams focused on what matters: generating opportunities and gaining new customers.
- A contact base that is always clean and updated to maintain consistency of information and accelerate team processes.
Requirements and observations
- Be a customer of any RD Station Marketing plan.
- Be a Bitrix24 user.
Step-by-step instructions to perform the integration
After downloading the app from the marketplace and installing it in your Bitrix24 account, you will need to authenticate the app. Follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Once the download has finished, the first step is to authorize the integration to access your RD Station Marketing data. To do so, access the application in the side menu of your Bitrix24 account or search for RD Station Integration in the search bar of your Bitrix24 account.
- On the main screen of the application, click Authorize:
- You will be redirected to the login page of the RD Station Marketing platform. Enter your login and password. Don't worry. This step is totally safe and we will not store any data.
- As soon as you log in, a screen will appear requesting authorization to connect the platform, just as with other integrations. Click Connect. A message will appear saying the integration has been connected. You can then close the page.
- Go back to the app. Now you will need to create your integrations, i.e. define the triggers that will enable the exchange of data between the platforms. To do this, click New Integration:
Note that created integrations are listed below the button as seen in the image below, and that you can subsequently delete them as you wish.
- On the first screen you will choose the triggers you want to activate: Mark lead as Opportunity in RD; Mark lead as Qualified in RD; Deal won in Bitrix24; Deal lost in Bitrix24; Lead lost in Bitrix24, as shown in the image below:
- After that, you must choose the action, i.e. what will happen when you activate the trigger:
- The app will generate a link for you to copy and paste into the webhooks section of RD Station Marketing. On this same page you will find a tutorial on how to perform this action:
Done! Once the triggers are configured, the two platforms will be integrated and the status of contacts will update automatically.