You can use manual filters to either select leads from the Lead Base or choose recipients for an Email Marketing campaign.
To use the search feature, access the Engage > Lead Base menu and type filters into the search field, as shown in the examples below:
- Leads that contain the word manager in their job title (e.g. marketing manager, administrative manager etc.), type: job title ~ manager.
- Leads whose job title field exactly matches marketing manager, type: job title="marketing manager".
- Leads that filled in the gender field on the form with female, type: form ~ "gender: female".
- Leads that converted via an event, type: event="event";
- Leads containing the tag xyz, type: tag="xyz".
- Leads that have chosen not to receive any more emails, type: want_to_receive_email=no. Learn more in this article.
- Leads that have converted via a particular traffic source, type: