The purpose of a Thank You Page is to direct the lead, following conversion, to a page with the material being offered and a message of appreciation for their interest in downloading the content.
With good Digital Marketing strategy, a thank you page can get users to continue browsing your site. All you have to do is provide content related to the offer.
Learn how to create a Thank You Page by following the steps below:
1. Landing Page
To create a Landing Page, click Convert > Landing Pages > Create Landing Page. Choose a template from the Thank You tab and give your page a name.
RD Station Marketing templates are created taking into account the main elements required to ensure a good conversion rate. You can specify the content and appearance of your Landing Page in the Editor tab.
- To edit the images of your template, click on the desired image and edit using the panel to the left of screen:
- If your template doesn't have an image and you wish to add one, go to the Components tab in the left column, select the Image option and drag it to the desired location:
Colors: You can change your Landing Page color scheme by clicking any blank space on your page. This will automatically open a panel on the left where you can edit the background color:
After defining the appearance, click Save and Continue.
- Actions: You can redirect the visitor to a page or make your material available for download. You can also choose not to carry out any action.
- Permalink: This is the link that will be used to access your Thank You Page, for example: content.yourcompany.com/thank-you-ebook3
- Page title and description: When opening your Landing Page, the page title will appear in the browser tab. The description field is used for the meta description (summary of page content).
- Social media sharing: This option allows you to customize how your page will look when shared on social media. Just choose the image, title and description of your preference.
- Disable Google Analytics code: You can disable the default Analytics code that is automatically added by RD Station Marketing and manually add your own code instead.
Once you have created and saved your page, click Publish so that it becomes available to be accessed and shared online. You can unpublish it at any time.
You can also edit an already published Landing Page. But remember, you will need to republish the page after every edit.