What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a free analysis tool from Google that allows you to gauge performance and monitor websites, blogs and virtual stores.
The main goal of the system is to provide information about traffic volume and user behavior on these platforms, in order to measure Digital Marketing campaigns and strategies, generating feedback and insights about the actions taken.
Why connect Google Analytics to RD Station Marketing?
Connecting Google Analytics to RD Station is crucial for a number of our tool's features, since it is where we check visitor information and volume in order to generate our indicators and reports. Below you can see which features are affected and what information we check to generate our reports:
- Dashboard Sales Funnel: The Visitor growth report in the Dashboard Sales Funnel is generated based on the number of Users in Google Analytics.
- Landing Pages and Pop-ups: The number of Visitors to our published Landing Pages and Pop-ups is equivalent to the number of Google Analytics Users.
- Forms: Form Views can be seen in Google Analytics' Pageviews.
- Channel Analysis: Visits refer to the number of Sessions in Google Analytics. Keywords can be found using Google Analytics. For the accuracy of this analysis, we recommend connecting your Analytics account to Google AdWords.
- Most accessed pages: Page Titles, Pageviews, Time on Page and Rejection Rate in the report are obtained from Pages, Pageviews, Average Time on Page and Rejection Rate in Google Analytics.