To install the Tracking Code on your WordPress website, follow the steps below.
- Log in to RD Station Marketing;
- Open your account menu by clicking on the account name in the top right corner and selecting Account;
- Make sure that the Account site is correct. The Tracking Code must only be installed on this domain:
- In your account menu, select the Settings > Tracking Code tab;
- Copy the Tracking Code by selecting the Copy code option. The Tracking Code is different for each account:
- With the Tracking Code copied, access the Dashboard of your WordPress site;
- Click on Design > Editor;
- Now, on the right side of the screen, find the Footer (foooter.php) template and click on it;
- Paste the script you obtained in Step 5 of this tutorial before the </body> closing tag:
- Click on the Update File button.
- To validate the installation, return to the Tracking Code tab in RD Station Marketing and click the Verify button.
If you want to verify a specific page of your website, enter the full path in the page address field and click Verify once again.