- Leads Tab: Leads that most recently converted via one of your materials will appear first in the list. You can see their name, job title and company, as well as their most recent conversion. It is also possible to combine or delete leads and edit data and funnel stage.
- Companies Tab: All the companies that your leads belong to are grouped together. You can enter a new company and check the number of leads that belong to a company.
- Imports Tab: You can access the lead lists you have imported to the platform as well as import new lists using the Import Leads button. This tab contains a log of all imports performed in the account.
See more details in this article.
Learn how to identify and mark opportunities in this article: What is an Opportunity?
- Manually deactivated Lead: You can deactivate a specific lead manually by simply accessing their profile, clicking the Deactivate Lead checkbox and saving the changes. To reactivate them, simply select the box again.
- Lead deactivated for other reasons: When a lead is deactivated automatically, it is not possible to reactivate them manually. They may have unsubscribed on a particular email, have an incorrect email address, be a hard bounce, have soft bounced 5 times, have been discarded, marked your email as spam or have not checked the opt-in checkbox.
For more details, please see the article: What is a deactivated lead?
- Microsoft Excel (xls and xlsx)
See the step-by-step guide in this article: How to import leads
- The file contains too many columns.
- The file contains too many empty rows.
- The file contains too many rows.
Learn more: Error loading file during Lead import.
- Click Convert > Landing Pages.
- Locate the Landing Page from which you want to extract the list of leads.
- Click on the arrow next to the status button and select the Export option.
- Insert the email address to where the table will be sent and select the file format.
- Wait for the export to finish. Wait time varies depending on the amount of information each lead contains and the number of leads to be exported.
- Access your email and download the file.
See more details in: How to export Leads from RD Station Marketing
The public URL is available in the profile of each Lead in your base. Simply click Engage > Lead Base.
By enabling this option, the profilesof all your Leads are enabled for viewing by anybody who has the URL. By disabling this option, all public URLs become inaccessible for everybody.
See more: Public Lead URL.