What would you like to know?
The process of retroactively collecting the authorization of leads is called Retroactive Consent.
The Retroactive Consent strategy can include several approaches. Therefore, in order to give you greater freedom to choose the best strategy for your company, we have provided a new feature in the RD Station Marketing Email editor: the Consent Button.
It will have the same format as a CTA button and you will need to include it in your communications, reflecting the need to have the consent of your leads to process their data and send them communications:
When opening an Email, for example, with just one click, leads can authorize your company to process their data and to contact them via our platform.
This way, your Inbound Marketing actions become more complete and in accordance with the main personal data protection laws.
The Consent Button can be found in the RD Station Marketing Emails editor. See the step-by-step guide below:
- Access the menu Engage > Email.
- Then, click Create email.
- Choose your preferred Email template:
- Then, in the Components tab, click and drag the Consent button to the Email body:
- From there, just continue the process of creating your email.